Friday, February 29, 2008

Inspiration

Some folks find inspiration during the observation of the accomplishments of others, some in the enthusiastic way in which those accomplishments are maintained and for some, in the general contagion of enthusiasm itself. Much credit for the existence of this blog is due Roxies World. It inspired me to enter the blog world via admiration and subsequent mimicry. In summation, it engendered creation of this blog and inspired me to write a few things down. Thank you Roxie. Thank you(s) also go to Roxie's typist, Moose, and Moose's partner Goose for imparting their enthusiasm and knowledge such that I have incorporated pieces of the same here too. (Specifically, The posts about Puppy Superbowl / Michael Vick, and the link to SNL's Tina Fey) Big thank yous :) I'd send them a royalty check, but I don't even know how to price such things. As it is, I have no pockets in my fur so I'd have to ask my Mom to take care of it for me. I'd offer up a play date if they're ever in N.J. if that's acceptable to them.

Credit too must also be given to Sharkbutt for his blog. His humor and cat perspective always gives me pause.


Grateful to be a dog and just plain ol' grateful ...
sds

4 comments:

Roxie Smith Lindemann said...

Wow, sds, I've never been an inspiration to anyone before! Don't know if I can handle the responsibility, but welcome to the big pack of terrier bloggers. Glad you got your mom to type for you, too. It's much easier than doing it yourself, and it frees up a ton of time for napping. See you in the blogosphere, dude! ;-)

Scullery Dog Sam said...

Roxie ...
My Mom says that I should've been more specific, so I've made an attempt to remedy that. I will footnote everything from now on. We can leave the guilt thing to the humans. Deal?
sds

Shark Butt said...

Hi SDS, How you? How you foodchik?

Scullery Dog Sam said...

Hey Sharkbutt!
I'm good. My foodchik's been tired. She's happy though. Is considering spending her vacation dollars in Texas or Ohio now. Would I like cows and rubber?
sds